Corporate lawyers in Spain
We provide advice that matters, fewer words, more work. Always committed to excellence.
How can a Corporate lawyer in Spain help me?
A corporate lawyer in Spain can help you in several ways, depending on your specific needs. Here are a few ways a corporate lawyer in Spain can assist you:
- Business formation: If you are looking to start a business in Spain, a corporate lawyer can help you navigate the legal requirements and assist you in forming a legal entity, such as a limited liability company, partnership, or sole proprietorship.
- Contract drafting and negotiation: A corporate lawyer can help you draft and negotiate contracts for various business transactions, including employment agreements, lease agreements, sales contracts, and partnership agreements.
- Compliance and regulatory matters: Corporate lawyers can assist with legal compliance and regulatory matters related to your business operations, such as labor laws, data protection regulations, and environmental laws.
- Mergers and acquisitions: If you are involved in a merger or acquisition, a corporate lawyer can help you navigate the legal complexities of the transaction, including due diligence, negotiations, and drafting the necessary legal documents.
- Intellectual property: Corporate lawyers can help you protect your intellectual property, including trademarks, patents, and copyrights.
- Dispute resolution: In case of a legal dispute related to your business, a corporate lawyer can represent you in court or arbitration proceedings and help you reach a favourable resolution.
What Our Clients Are Saying
Don’t try to go through the Corporate process on your own. Seek the help of our experienced corporate lawyers in Spain to increase your chances of success and make the process as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Corporate Department Services
Our corporate lawyers in Spain can help you with any service requested in any city you want. We have corporate lawyers with offices in Barcelona and Madrid.
PURCHASE A COMPANY
Our multilingual experienced business lawyers in Spain will guide you through the whole process, advising you on each step to perform the due diligence proceedings until everything is completed for your peace-of-mind. Our services include the following:
- Advice on the definition of strategies in investment and disinvestment processes
- Support and advice on business and asset purchase and sale processes
- Legal and tax advice in respect of group restructuring
- Conducting due diligence
- Execution of association and cooperation agreements and structures (Joint Ventures)
- Coordination of international M&A processes, including due diligence
Our General corporate advice involves providing counsel on the following matters:
- Drafting the Company by-laws
- Advise on the most efficient and compliant corporate governance structure
- Assistance at the shareholders and board meetings
- Drafting of minutes and certificates
- Advice on the optimisation of distribution of dividends and interest payments abroad
- Provision of Legal Advice on directors duties and liability, share dealings and corporate compliance, as well as company secretarial services.
Autonomo status is the Spanish equivalent of self-employed or freelance and also covers people operating (unincorporated) small businesses. There are no requirements to show any business plans, capital or prove any professional qualifications. Save time and money by registering as an autonomo with our team of English speaking Lawyers in Spain.
BRANCH OFFICE SETUP
We will help you launch a Branch Office of your business without you travelling to Spain. A branch office does not have its own legal identity, does not require a minimum share capital, and acts as an agent within the limit of the powers granted by the parent company. Setup a branch office efficiently with Lexidy’s corporate lawyers.
We will act on your behalf to set up a subsidiary office of your company in Spain. Our services also include advice about the most suitable legal structure for your business, taking into account details such as the size of the company, the number of shareholders, the purpose of the business, and tax implications.
A trademark is a sign that distinguishes one brand from another. Trademarks can be words, logos, devices or other distinctive features – or a combination of these. The trademark registration process takes from 5 to 10 months to complete if no oppositions are filed against your application.
GET A NIE NUMBER
A NIE is every foreigner’s identification number in Spain and it is required in order to file taxes, establish a business, open a bank account, and for almost any other form you will have to fill out. Save time and money by submitting your application with our English Speaking Lawyers in Spain and we’ll have your NIE ready.
To become GDPR compliant you’ll need to store, maintain and protect both your client and employee data according to the new EU-wide regulations. Lexidy can help you become compliant while you focus on the running of your business. Start the process today and minimize any risk to your operations with our English Speaking Lawyers in Spain.
- We advised a party during involved in a significant commodities group in South Africa.
- We supported with the acquisition of a Spanish business that owns land involved with a lucrative agricultural business in Andujar, Jaen.
- We advised UTIME FITNESS SPAIN on the acquisition of a business unit of a Spanish company and focused on obtaining the most efficient tax structure for the deal.
- We acted on behalf of Ramco India, a publicly listed company in India that specializes in IT and computer data processing. We helped them establishment a Branch of their business in Spain.
Why to have business activity in Spain?
Along with the monetary and policy-based incentives to open a startup in the country, Spain also has two massive markets that are primed and proven to achieve success for companies. According to EU Startups, Barcelona is ranked as the fifth largest startup hub in Europe. Madrid is not far behind as the seventh best on the list. These locations are critical bases for startup success, but also, due to the RENACE program, startups are able to enlist workers from other areas of Spain that may be better specialized for the work they need to be done without having to leave the hubs of Barcelona and Madrid. Our corporate lawyers in Barcelona and Madrid can help you with any request.