Website Owner: LEXIDY LAW BOUTIQUE, S.L.P.
NIF: B66848862, and registered at the Commercial Registry of Barcelona, at Tomo 45549, Folio 40, B-491463
Registered Office: Av. Diagonal 442, 3-1 (08037, Barcelona, Spain)
LEXIDY LAW BOUTIQUE, S.L.P.; N.I.F.: B66848862; established in Av. Diagonal 442, 3-1 (08037, Barcelona); registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Tomo 45549, Folio 40, B-491463
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING
We can transfer your personal data to third parties in order to comply with our above-mentioned purposes; or to suppliers that provide us with certain services.
You Will be able to exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, to be forgotten, to restriction of processing, to object, to data portability, not to be subject of a decision solely based on automated processing, or withdraw your consent, through two channels: by e-mail (email@example.com) or by postal service to the LEXIDY LAW BOUTIQUE address.
Below you can check more in depth the information regarding the processing of your data
¿Who is the Controller of your data?
LEXIDY LAW BOUTIQUE, S.L.P.; with N.I.F.: B66848862; established in Av. Diagonal 442, 3-1 (08037, Barcelona); registered in the Barcelona Mercantile Registry, Tomo 45549, Folio 40, B-491463. Our contact number is +34 938 074 056.
¿Which categories of personal data we process?
Moreover, we can collect your personal data from third parties, necessary to perform our services, including our distributors or suppliers, as well as from business partners in charge of technical, payment, and delivery services, advertising networks, analytical providers, and search providers, when they offer us their services. With your consent, we can receive your data from third parties we are collaborating with them (for example, when you send your job application through external platforms or networks, or you send your data through external forms).
Including but not limited to, we may collect the following personal data:
- Identification data (name and surname, DNI / NIE, passport, driving license, etc.).
- Personal and social characteristics data (profession, academic training and professional background, marital status, children, employment status, date of birth, gender, nationality, etc.).
- Contact details (address and country of residence, email, mobile or landline number, fax, etc.).
- Financial data (bank account data, credit or debit card, or other forms of payment);
- Contractual data derived from the provision of services and necessary for their achievement.
- Electronic communications metadata.
- Profile data (preferences when receiving marketing information or for communications derived from the service or consultation).
- Technical data when browsing the website (IP address, browser type, Internet provider, Internet provider, character encoding, time zone, location, operating system, access devices, output and browsing the web, pages of reference and output, viewed files (HTML, graphics, etc.), page response times, download errors, duration of visits, methods used to leave the page).
- Data relating to criminal convictions and offences, which will be processed by lawyers in the exercise of their duties.
¿How do we protect your personal data?
We have implemented the appropriate technical and organisational measures appropriate to ensure to the information a high level of security and confidentiality, and thus avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access, and theft of personal data. For its implementation, we take into consideration the nature of the data processed, the scope, context, and purposes of processing, as well as likelihood and severity of risks to the rights and freedoms of the data subjects.
¿For which purposes and on which lawfulness of processing?
- For the performance of the provision of services, and to take the necessary steps prior to entering into the contractual relationship.
- Based on your consent or the legitimate interest pursued by us, when we answer your enquiries.
- Based on your consent, to send you commercial, advertising or marketing communications about us and our services, as well as about the legal sector or from third parties (news, activities, or events) that may be of interest to you.
- Based on our legitimate interest, to create a commercial profile of you.
- Based on our legitimate interest, to properly manage our business administration, conduct research and development, improve our services, and control their quality, perform statistical and market research purposes, as well as evaluate the effectiveness of the advertising campaigns.
- Based on your consent, on the necessary steps prior entering into a labor contract, and / or on our legitimate interest, we may process your academic and professional background for either present or future recruitment activities.
- To protect our rights and interests.
- To comply with the applicable laws and regulations we are subject to.
¿For how long will we retain your data?
We will retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, as long as you do not request their erasure, and during the time necessary to comply with our legal obligations and other possible responsibilities that may arise, and that in each case, correspond according to each category of data. We may retain your personal data even when you are no longer our client or you have requested the erasure of your data, to handle any possible liabilities that arise as a result of the data processing, until the expiration the statute limitation period applicable to each category of data. The data will be duly blocked and made available only to the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts.
In the case of processing professional and academic data for taking part in recruitment processes, they will be retained for a period of two years, from the data’s last update, unless you inform us otherwise.
¿Do we transfer your data to third parties?
When we transfer your data to third parties, we are committed to ensuring that the recipient has the appropriate technical and organizational measures in place to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the data transferred.
We can communicate your data to some recipients:
- If it is required, to comply with our contractual obligations and to perform the legal services, including to other professionals within the legal area.
- When suppliers provide certain services to us.
- To comply with our legal obligations, we may transfer your data to Public Administrations, Law Enforcement Agencies, Judges and Courts.
When it is necessary to process your personal data on our behalf by a third party, as a supplier, said processing will be governed by a written contract that is binding on the processor with regard to the controller, which will expressly establish that the processor will solely process the data only on documented instructions from the controller, committing themselves to confidentiality and to the adoption of the appropriate security measures when processing your personal data.
Your personal data may be processed and retained by third parties outside your country or the European Economic Area (EEA), either by recipients which according to a European Commission decision offer guarantees ensuring an adequate level of data protection, or by those others not ensuring an adequate level of protection essentially equivalent to that ensured within the Union, as for example the United States. For this purpose, all the transfers that we may carry out will be legitimate and will be governed by standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission for suppliers established outside the European Union, in addition to selecting appropriate suppliers in accordance with the recommendations of the European Committee for the Protection of Data, in order to ensure that your data is properly safeguarded.
¿How do we process your data when sending you commercial, advertising, or marketing communications by electronic means?
With your consent by opting-in the corresponding checkbox, you give consent to us to process the personal data that you have provided us (name and surname, telephone number, address, and email), for the purpose of sending you, by electronic means, commercial, advertising, or marketing communications that may be of interest to you. Also, based on the legitimate interest pursued by us, we may send you commercial communications regarding our legal services, similar to those you have already contracted, with you being able to exercise you right to object to such processing at any time: when you receive marketing emails, we will give you the possibility to unsubscribe through a link, which will be available at the bottom of the message.
At the same time, we may create a commercial profile of you, in order to better adapt our communications to your needs, preferences and interests, however we will not make automated decisions based on this profiling and at any time, you will be able to exercise you right to object to such processing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data may be transfer to other authorized entities (in compliance with a legal obligation), or third parties with whom LEXIDY LAW BOUTIQUE has agreed the provision of services, which will process your data as processors, and following our instructions and complying with the rest of contractual obligations set forth.
¿ Which rights can you exercise?
- Right of access to your personal data, and obtain information about the purposes of processing, categories of data concerned, recipients, and so.
- Right to rectification of any personal data that is inaccurate
- Right to erasure of your personal data, whenever possible.
- Right to restriction of processing of your personal data.
- Right to object the processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability, so that it is transmitted to another data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right to withdraw the consent granted at any time.
- Right to not be subject of a decision solely based on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects on you or similarly significantly affects you.
You can exercise your rights at any time and free of charge, by means of a written request sent directly by you or through a duly appointed representative, (i) to our address located at Av. Diagonal 442, 3-1 (08037 Barcelona, Spain) or (ii) by email to the following address: email@example.com.
Also, we would like to inform you that you have the right to file a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid – Spain), if you consider that the processing of your personal data is unlawful. For more information, you can access the website www.aepd.es.
Your data may only be disclosed to Lexidy Group companies, Affiliates, and collaborators based on Lexidy’s legitimate interest in attending to your request for information.