GDPR Complience service
GDPR compliance service In Spain for your website or application.
Data security is a key element of providing the best experience to your clients or visitors of our website. Make sure that your website complies with GDPR and Data protection laws to avoid unnecessary fees.
What is General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation 2016/679) is a regulation by which the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the European Commission intend to strengthen and unify data protection for all individuals within the European Union (EU). It also deals with the export of personal data outside the EU. The main objective of the GDPR is to give citizens and residents control over their personal data and simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU.
Reach our answered questions to know more about mediation.
When the GDPR is applied?
The GDPR applies if:
- your company processes personal data and is based in the EU, regardless of where the actual data processing takes place
- your company is established outside the EU but processes personal data in relation to the offering of goods or services to individuals in the EU, or monitors the behaviour of individuals within the EU
Non-EU based businesses processing EU citizen’s data have to appoint a representative in the EU.
Cooperation that changes businesses
Process of complying with GDPR ?
- COMPANY DATA COLLECTION. We study the traceability of data and the electronic devices used, among others.
- RECORDING OF PROCESSING ACTIVITIES. We will generate and update the Register of Processing Activities (RPA) and the Security document – containing information on:
- the processing of the data, the personal data processed
- the recipients of the data
- the deadlines are foreseen for their deletion
- the purpose of the processing
- the technical and security measures adopted by the company to carry out the processing.
- RISK ASSESSMENT REPORT. We will provide a GDPR compliance information checklist for the client to complete on the company’s data processing and activity. This risk assessment will enable us to generate the necessary legal documentation and keep it up to date to comply with the new regulation – as well as propose any security measures that need to be implemented.
- REVIEW AND DRAFTING OF CLAUSES, CONTRACTS AND DOCUMENTATION. Review and drafting of all types of documents in which personal data is processed in accordance with the GDPR.
- DRAFTING OF ALL NECESSARY DOCUMENTS. Drafting of the necessary documentation in order to comply with and be able to accredit the principle of proactivity, as well as the rest of the obligations.
- TRAINING OF STAFF IN DATA PROTECTION. In order to ensure that the security protocols implemented in the company are complied with.
Meet your GDPR experts in Spain
Litigation cases assisted
Clients assisted in 2020
Our Score on Google Maps
Lexidy Law Boutique is a modern, dynamic, and innovative law firm. We always put customers at the center of our work. Our team is committed to providing a client with an exceptional experience. Our expertise in Sapin and Portugal allows us to solve complex problems thoroughly and cut all the risks before they may happen.
Frequently Asked Questions
My company is small, I have few employees and I do not deal with final consumers, am I affected by this new regulation?
If I have a data protection audit, it is assumed that I am already in compliance, isn't it useful?
My company provides services to third parties, known as outsourcing, do I also have to comply with this regulation?
I am a company based outside the EU, but I sell online in some European countries, do I have to comply with the law?
My company has offices in other countries around the world and in order to provide a good service we share information on clients and employees, am I skipping the new regulation?
I have heard that the new regulation is based on the principle of proactive responsibility, what does that mean?
So what criteria must be followed to comply with the regulation?
Can I continue to use my database as before and send them advertising, promotions, etc.?
Do data files still have to be registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency?
Who is the data protection officer and do I have to appoint this figure within my company?
“Laura Fusté and her support team responded to every question and need we had very quickly and thoroughly. We had and continue to have complete confidence in their support and direction. Never once did we feel we were “on our own” to figure out our original residency process, nor our renewal.”
“I initially went to another lawyer, who showed no interest in assisting at all. Luckily I came across Lexidy, who provided me with a professional, knowledgeable, and very efficient service. Would thoroughly recommend David and his team!”
“I had a great experience with Lexidy’s Immigration department. They have been very professional and above all, very responsive in answering my queries and dealing with the applications.”
“I must give MEGA thanks to Mònica and Max at Lexidy Law Boutique. They were very helpful with a legal matter that I had, answering 60+ emails and patiently explaining to me the various options available to address my needs. They were EXTREMELY responsive, attentive to my needs at every moment, very clear communication, and super helpful.”
Leading lawyers in Spain and Portugal you can rely on. Legal assistance in one click.
We are English speaking Spanish lawyers in Spain and Portugal that speak your language. If you would like more information or have any questions on any of our services, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
Save our contact to your device
email@example.com | +34 938 074 056
Avinguda Diagonal, 442, 3º 1ª, 08037
Calle Villalar 7, Bajo Izquierda, 28001
Rua Joaquim António de Aguiar n.º 43, RC Esq, 1070-150