[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Lexidy Law Boutique has successfully followed and guided many start-ups through the company formation process.
In this case, one of our start-up clients contacted our firm to incorporate a company dedicating its economic activity to invest in real estate assets – more specifically to the acquisition and disposal of real estate assets, business premises and complementary buildings.
In fact, nowadays, many investors believe that Spain is a promising country to invest and do business in – and our client is to be seen as one of many to follow.
We have followed the entire process of establishing our client’s limited liability company by applying the following legal strategy:
- Drafting and signing of a power of attorney
- Obtaining a Spanish Foreigner ID number (NIE) for the partners of the LLC
- Obtaining a certificate for the denomination of the company
- Opening a bank account in the name and on behalf of the company, with the subsequent deposit of the minimum share capital
- Drafting of the Articles of Association of the company
- Signing and registration of the Public Deed of the company at the Spanish Commercial Register
- Obtaining the company’s Tax Identification number (NIF) at the Spanish Tax Agency
We emphasize that the client did not at any time need to travel to Spain, as we could establish the company on his behalf without him leaving his country of residence.
We are happy to note that the client is now successfully realizing his activities in Spain, and we hope to assist many other clients to successfully form a company and start their business in Spain.
If you’re a start-up or established company interested in forming an LLC company in Spain, without having to leave your country, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch.[/vc_column_text]