Lexidy Law Boutique is a young and dynamic law firm specialised in advising foreigners and locals with international interests on their projects to be carried out in Spain, mainly in the following areas:
Lexidy Immigration Law
Our team of immigration lawyers assists clients with all matters regarding the application of residence and work permits for all those foreigners who wish to relocate to Spain. Moreover, this is done with an efficient mentality to save your time and effort. Specifically, our services in this area include:
- Residence and Work Permits for Highly Qualified Professionals
- Residence permit for family members of EU citizens
- Golden Visa
- EU certificate (registration of the EU citizens residing in Spain)
- Non-lucrative residence permit
- Any other matter concerning immigration issues
Lexidy Corporate Law
Our legal team will collaborate with you to start, develop and organise your company in Spain. From the milestone of opening your first business and deciding on the name of your company to the company’s registration with the Commercial Registry in Spain, Lexidy will assist you and handle most of the processes remotely through a Power of Attorney making the procedure simpler and more efficient. In addition, we can help our clients with the acquisition of existing companies as well. Specifically, our services in this area include:
- Obtaining a NIE (Foreigner’s Identification Number) or NIF (Tax Identification Number)
- Incorporating companies (including Subsidiaries from a Foreign company and opening Branch and Representative office)
- Acquiring shares of existing Spanish companies or the assets of companies
- Statutory amendments to the company’s bylaws (i.e. change of Directors, increasing / decreasing the share capital, changing registered address)
- Drafting of Agreements necessary for carrying out daily business operations
- Dissolution and liquidation of existing companies
- Guiding companies through the processes of applying for funding before ENISA
Lexidy Real Estate Law
Besides, our legal team assists our clients with real estate investments in Spain. Our services in this area include:
- Intermediation with realtors
- Burofax Notice
- Obtaining a NIE
- Bank account & mortgage managements
- Reservation deposit contract review
- Arras Agreement review
- Lease Agreement review
- Buying a property remotely
- Real estate due diligence
- Power of Attorney
Lexidy Tax Law
Our tax team will assist you with the optimisation of your corporation structure in Spain and the tax implications of the incorporation process. Also, once incorporated, we will handle all of the processes before Spanish Tax Authorities, such as registrations of activity, and handle all of the tax compliance matters.
Our services in this area include:
- Registration of the company before the Spanish Tax Authorities.
- Managing the accounting of the company according to Spanish Regulations.
- Assisting with the preparation and filing of the periodical Tax Returns, such as Value Added Tax, Personal Income Tax Withholdings and Corporate Income Tax, among others.
- Preparation and filing of the Annual Accounts.
- Assisting you with opting for the most tax efficient scenario for employees’ retribution, especially for expatriate employees, including stock options, bonus, Non Resident regulation and the Special Expatriate Tax Regime, also known as the Beckham Law.
- Assisting with the invoicing process for the company.
Lexidy Labour Law
Our legal team will assist with matters regarding employment law, advising on important matters to be kept in mind prior to hiring employees and during the labour relationship with your employees. Moreover, we will assist you with anything you may need, beginning with the registration of the company at social security, as well as providing advice related to hirings and drafting of labour employment agreements.
Our services in this area include:
- Employment Agreements
- Registration of the company and representatives at Social Security
- Obtaining the Contribution Code required from the Spanish administration to hire employees
- Registration of employees & employment contract with Social Security
- Preparing the liquidation of the severance pay and settlement at the end of the employment agreement
- Payroll: Employee’s payslip & detailed breakdown of the contributions
- Special measures (ERTEs, EREs, etc)
HOW CAN LEXIDY HELP YOU?
It would be our pleasure to assist you with anything you might need. So, in case you are interested in our services, contact us and we will get in touch with you immediately.