If you have a small or medium sized Spanish company (SME) or start-up with innovation or transformative growth projects and you need financing to develop your project, you can apply for a line of financing from the public business organisation ENISA (Empresa Nacional de Innovación Sociedad Anónima).
The financial product of ENISA is the equity loan, aimed especially at entrepreneurs and SMEs with viable and innovative business projects. Should your company be granted an ENISA loan, apart from the ordinary interest, the organisation obtains a remuneration that depends on the evolution of your company’s activity.
What advantages does the ENISA equity loan offer to my company?
- The possibility of financing business projects in the different stages of the company’s life.
- It is a long-term loan (up to 9 years).
- The interest rate is made up of two instalments:
- First instalment: Euribor + differential
- Second instalment which is determined according to the financial profitability of the company, with a maximum limit established according to the rating of the operation.
- The interest on the first instalment is accrued within the established deadlines.
- They have long repayment and grace periods.
- Generally, the entrepreneur and the company do not have to provide guarantees.
Different types of ENISA loans
Depending on your company’s nature and necessities, you will be able to apply for different types of loans: Financing lines for young entrepreneurs; Financing lines for entrepreneurs; and Financing lines for development.
Once the application form and documentation have been checked for completeness, the project will be transferred to the analysis area to study the operation and, if necessary, request any additional information required. Once the analysis has been completed, the company will be informed of the rejection or granting of the loan and of any special conditions.
For more information, check back regularly on Lexidy Law Boutique coronavirus pages.
How can Lexidy help me?
At Lexidy we can clarify any doubt you may have regarding the ENISA funds, and present you with the option of a loan that best suits your company. Our lawyers would be pleased to guide you through the loan application process before ENISA and to assist with the preparation of the application in order to maximise your chance of success. Get in touch with us and see what we can do for you.