- Am I allowed to work with a non-lucrative visa and Residency Authorisation?
You are not allowed to work for any Spanish company.
- How long is the process for a non-lucrative visa and Residency Authorisation?
The application process for a non-lucrative visa can take anywhere from two to four months. However, the process can be much shorter and may only take a few weeks.
- How much money do I need to be able to apply for a non-lucrative visa and Residency Authorisation?
You will need approximately €2,130 per month for yourself as the main applicant and for each member of your family, approximately €530 euros.
- Do I need medical insurance to able to apply for a non-lucrative visa and Residency Authorisation?
Yes, you need to be fully covered by a medical insurance provider authorized to operate in Spain to be able to apply for a non-lucrative visa.
- What type of medical insurance do I need for a non-lucrative visa and Residency Authorisation?
You need a health insurance policy that covers diagnostics, treatment, and rehabilitation in accepted medical centers. This insurance needs to include 100% general ambulatory medicine, 100% treatments, and 100% hospitalization without limits or co-payments, equivalent to the Spanish Social Security System. The insurance has to cover the period of one year.
- How long is the duration of the Non-Lucrative Visa and Residency Authorisation?
Once the visa has been issued, the visa will have a validity of three months, during which you have to enter Spain. The initial residency authorisation then allows you to live in Spain for 1 year.
- Am I allowed to travel to other European countries with the non-lucrative visa and Residency Authorisation?
Yes, foreign nationals can move freely to the other 27 Schengen countries for a maximum of three months within any six-month period.
And if you have any other questions, or need help getting a visa, then just get in touch and we’ll gladly assist – or just start a live chat![/vc_column_text]