Immigration Assistance

Your new adventure begins here

Why move to France?

France is known by people the world over. Its incredible architecture, world class cuisine, rich history and places to live. You can make a home in Paris and marvel at the culture and terrace scene throughout the City of Light. There’s the snow-capped mountain ranges with some of the world’s best pistes and apres ski on offer. If cities and alpine climes are not for you, then there’s the Cote d’azur and the mediterranean. 

France is the most-visited country on Earth because there’s so much to see, do, eat and drink. Its cooking has found a home in countries the world over but you can enjoy the real thing everyday. 

It would be remiss to ignore its diversity and spectacular landscapes. From the Alps and Pyrennes to historic beaches of Normandy and sophisticated party scene of the south. All around is the joie d´vivre and time for the finer things in life. France offers more than just wine, champagne and gastronomy. There’s a high standard of living, rule of law, leading high-speed rail infrastructure and world class education.

Long-Stay Visa

For many embarking on life in France, a long-stay visa is their first port of call. We work with applicants to provide immigration officials the right documentation, such as birth certificates, proof of residence and employment contracts, in the right way. Our team knows the formalities behind obtaining verified and sworn translations that immigration officials need.

Carte de Sejour

This is a residence permit that allows you to live in France if you already hold a long-stay visa. We provide advice for non-EU nationals who want to live in France after visiting the country. Get your Carte de Sejour with Lexidy.

Carte de Resident

If you are the spouse of a child of a French citizen, you can reside in France by applying for a Carte de Resident. This residence permit is also available to ex-pats retiring in France and to the parents of French-born children.

The EU Blue Card

As a non-EU citizen, you can enjoy almost the same rights as a French national with this residence document. It’s available to those seeking to enter and remain in France for up to three years if they are working. We provide advice to non-EU citizens who wish to work in France in the medium-term.

Permanent Residence

 A temporary resident can convert their status to a permanent resident in France if they have lived in the country for five continuous years. You can also apply for this permit if you make an investment, such as a real estate purchase, in France. Our lawyers will advise on how to navigate the five-year requirements as well as how to make the smartest investment for residence.

Work with
English-speaking immigration Lawyers in Spain:

Moving to a new country is a decision that will change your life forever. Our dynamic team of immigration lawyers will assist you in all matters of residency, work and visas – with an efficient mentality to save you time and effort.

Laura Fusté​

Head of the Immigration Department

Immigration Law is a field that has grown and evolved exponentially in recent times. As lawyers, we advise and help thousands of people around the world to fulfil their plans to move to another country and achieve their life, social and professional goals. This work gives us a great personal satisfaction that provides us with the necessary strength to continue growing and improving day by day while ensuring the highest quality of the services provided to our clients.

Wiza Wizard

Immigration Services


Enjoy virtually the same rights as a Spanish national. We provide immigration advice for EU nationals who wish to live in Spain for more than 90 days. Once issued this certificate is valid indefinitely as long as the applicant’s personal circumstances remain the same.


Under the EU Family Permit the rights of the EU citizen are extended to their family members, irrespective of nationality. We provide immigration advice for a residence card in Spain and for family members of an EU citizen. The permit is valid for up to five years.


A NIE is a ID number for expats in Spain and it is required to file taxes, establish a business, open a bank account and for most other official tasks. Submit your application with Lexidy and will deliver your NIE efficiently.


We provide legal guidance for your Spanish residence permit application. Our lawyers will expertly guide you through the process. We can review your documents, provide any clarifications and offer detailed advice. Speak to an expert immigration consultant at Lexidy today.


If you have an idea of a business that you wish to establish in Spain,  we can guide you through the process. We provide Immigration advice for Non-EU nationals to help with the work permit application and the establishment of a self-employed business in Spain. Find out more with us.


EU citizens and their Non-EU family members have the right to apply for the Permanent Residency after five continuous years of residence in Spain.

About Immigration Department

¨We are a department formed by qualified legal experts who have been trained in the field of immigration law. We work on these requests every day and it’s our passion. For us, Lexidy is a way of life and what excites us the most is to be able to deliver the happiness and satisfaction of a successful immigration process. We want to help you achieve your goals and dreams.¨ 

-Immigration Team

Find your Immigration Lawyer

Laura Fusté

Head of Immigration Department

David Planes


Cristina Negro Vizoso

Mónica López

Mónica Isern López

Associate - Lawyer Immigration Department

Maximiliano Agazzi Paulet


Be happy. Join a community of satisfied and successful customers

How Can We help you?

Subscribe to our newsletter

Stay ahead of the changes that matter to you