COMPANY FORMATION IN SPAIN
We start the process of forming a company in Spain from scratch, and we aim to have the whole process done quickly and efficiently.Personalized service adapted to your needs.
We will guide you throughout the process of company formation in Spain and advise you about the most suitable legal structure for your business, taking into account details such as the size of the company, the number of shareholders, the purpose of the business, and other issues that will have an impact on the associated taxes.
Shield your personal assets from business liabilities.
What does the COMPANY ESTABLISHMENT service include?
- Application for the company’s name before the Commercial Registry.
- Drafting the company’s bylaws (Corporate statutes).
- Assistance at the Notary’s Office for the signing of the Establishment Deed.
- Registration of the company’s deed before the Commercial Registry.
- Application for the CIF number, or company tax identification number.
- Payment of Notary and Commercial Registry fees included.
COMPANY FORMATION IN SPAIN
2. Drafting and preparation of the Articles of Association (Corporate Bylaws) according to the Spanish legislation, with assessment to Client.
3. Drafting and preparation of the Establishment of Limit Liability Company Deed, according to the Spanish legislation.
4. Managements and assistance (if necessary) for the opening of the Company’s Bank account, and obtainment of the deposit certificate with the initial founding capital. (Minimum is 3.000 EUR).
5. Assistance on the Client's representation to the execution of the Establishment of Limit Liability Company Deed before a Spanish Public Notary.
6. Obtainment of the provisional and definitive N.I.F. (Número de Identificación Fiscal) by filling and submission of Model 036 before the Tax Agency.
7. Incorporation and registration of the NEWCO before the Commercial Registry Office (anywhere in Spain), by the presentation of the Deed and proper documentation.
8. Drafting and presentation of the MODEL D-1A ‘Declaración de Inversión extranjera en sociedades no cotizadas, sucursales y otras formas de inversión’. Its submission is compulsory in cases of foreign investment (i.e. when a foreigner holds shares of Spanish Company).
COMPANY´S DIGITAL CERTIFICATE
2. Filling in and completion of form obtained from the Fabrica Nacional de Moneda y Timbre and application before the Tax Agency.
- The Company Formation in Spain includes obtaining of one NIE Number.
- Notary and Registry Costs are Not Included
I'M INTERESTED IN THIS SERVICE
DISCOVER MORE ABOUT COMPANY FORMATION IN OUR BLOG
LEXIDY LAW BOUTIQUE
SIMPLE. EFFICIENT. AFFORDABLE.