Our services for the set-up of a subsidiary in Spain also include advice about the most suitable legal structure for your business, taking into account details such as the size of the company, the number of shareholders, the purpose of the business, and other issues that will have an impact on the associated taxes.
SET-UP A SUBSIDIARY
The easiest, most flexible way to set-up Subsidiary in Spain from your homeWe establish a subsidiary in Spain remotely! Personalized service adapted to your needs, expectations and goals.
The flexibility to run your business as you wish
SET-UP A SUBSIDIARY IN SPAIN AND GET THESE SERVICES
We will act on your behalf in the following mandatory procedures for the service of set-up a subsidiary in Spain from your foreign mother company:
- Obtaining Mother Company’s Tax ID Number (& Digital Certificate)
- Open bank account in the company’s name
- Signing of the Establishment Deed at the Notary Office
- Register the Incorporation Deed before the Company’s Office
- Payment of Notary and Commercial Registry fees included
ESTABLISH A SUBSIDIARY IN SPAIN
2. Drafting and preparation of the Articles of Association (Corporate Bylaws) according to the Spanish legislation, with assessment to Client.
3. Drafting and preparation of the Establishment of Limit Liability Company Deed, according to the Spanish legislation.
4. Managements and assistance (if necessary) for the opening of the Company’s Bank account, and obtainment of the deposit certificate with the initial founding capital. (Minimum is 3.000 EUR).
5. Assistance on the Client's representation to the execution of the Establishment of Limit Liability Company Deed before a Spanish Public Notary.
6. Obtainment of the provisional and definitive N.I.F. (Número de Identificación Fiscal) by filling and submission of Model 036 before the Tax Agency.
7. Incorporation and registration of the NEWCO before the Commercial Registry Office (anywhere in Spain), by the presentation of the Deed and proper documentation.
8. Drafting and presentation of the MODEL D-1A ‘Declaración de Inversión extranjera en sociedades no cotizadas, sucursales y otras formas de inversión’. Its submission is compulsory in cases of foreign investment (i.e. when a foreigner holds shares of Spanish Company).
MOTHER COMPANY MANAGEMENTS (FOREIGN COMPANY)
2. Manage the obtainment of the Good Standing document from the Commercial Registry of the place of origin stating the Company's data.
3. Coordination of the legalization and translation of the Good Standing and the Certificate agreement, along with the Articles of Association. 4. Preparation and presentation to the Spanish Tax authorities of the standard form for the foreign Company's registration in order to obtain the tax identification number NIF (Número de Identificación Fiscal) by filling in MODEL 036, which would require obtaining a Good Standing or similar document from the Companies Registry from the country of origin, translated to Spanish and along with the Apostille of the Hague Convention. 5. Procedures before the Spanish authorities registering the foreign Company's Administrator´s (Número de Identidad Fiscal) by filling and presentation of MODEL 030.
FOREIGNERS ID NUMBER (NUMERO IDENTIFICACION EXTRANJERO)
As well as drafting and preparation of the following documentation required:
· Letter of Motive.
· Certification of passport.
2. Submitting FORM EX-15 before the Spanish government authorities and its subsequent collection on Client's behalf.
HOW IS THIS DONE?
We will set-up a subsidiary in Spain through a Power of Attorney, which is a document that is legally binding and grants an individual (or group of individuals) the right to act on behalf of a person for the stipulated tasks or responsibilities that are outlined within the Power of Attorney. It contains advanced provisions to better protect you. You choose when it takes effect and which powers/authorities to grant.
The Power of Attorney can be signed in Spain but also at a Notary’s office in your country. In the latter case, the Apostille of The Hague Convention stamp would be mandatory.
According to Spanish normatives you will have to provide the following documentation from the foreign company (Mother Company) to set-up a subsidiary in Spain:
- Good Standing certificate issued from the Commercial Office
- Copy of Company’s Bylaws
Important: Includes obtaining of one NIE Number.
I WANT TO SET-UP A SUBSIDIARY IN SPAIN
SIMPLE. EFFICIENT. AFFORDABLE.